DOOM Eternal review
DOOM Eternal is a first-person shooter video game in the legendary DOOM franchise. It is a sequel to 2016's DOOM reboot.
The game's gameplay consists of the player taking control of a character and facing off against hordes of demons. The game has very fast-paced gameplay and a heavy focus on close-quarters combat. The player can use weapons or abilities that are based on their character's class to take down enemies.
The game's graphics consist of very detailed textures and realistic lighting. The game has a variety of visual effects, and also has very detailed and realistic character models.
This game has a variety of modes that can be played, such as multiplayer matches. There is also a level editor and Snapmap that allows the player to create their own maps and share them with other players.
I personally think that DOOM Eternal is a very fun and challenging game to play, and I would recommend it to people who like first-person shooters.
- The game has a variety of gameplay modes
- The game has a variety of graphics settings
- The game has high replayability
- The game is made by id Software
- The game has a variety of weapons and abilities
- The game can be very difficult to play
- The controls can be difficult to use
- The game has an online mode that can be unbalanced